Friday, May 20, 2011

Get Rid of That 'Stuff'!!! (GOGIC edit per mom!)

How do encourage yourself when you come to realize that you are the 'stand in target' for someone else's anger. Meaning that it really wasn't ever about you; but due to the close proximity of your location you had to inherit all their 'stuff'!!! 

-Girl couldn't you have dumped that 'stuff', at exit 1, twenty-two years ago?  The first exit we get to that will allow you to dump your 'stuff'... dump that 'stuff', because if you keep that 'stuff' you'll create a real 'stuffy' ride!!!

--O.K...

(Miles..., Days..., Years later...)

-Sniff Sniff... you ain't got that 'stuff' outta here yet, have you?!?!?!?!

--No I forgot, I'm still holding it. Matter of fact... I, even, stopped smelling it! Thanks for reminding me to dump this 'stuff'... there's no telling how long I would have kept this 'stuff' in my lap...  Whew... It's smelling and feeling better already; and we haven't even pulled off yet.

-I told you girl... That 'stuff' could kill you, and then kill me too, because now your 'stuff' has just become my 'stuff'!

-I can see clearly now the 'stuff' is gone! I can see (and smell) all obstacles in my way...

"God has blessed you!!!"
-R3V.Jt

No comments:

Post a Comment