Monday, May 16, 2011

Get Rid of That Shit!!!

How do encourage yourself when you come to realize that you are the 'stand in target' for someone else's anger. Meaning that it really wasn't ever about you; but due to the close proximity of your location you had to inherit all their shit!!! 

 -Girl couldn't you have dumped that shit, at exit 1, twenty-two years ago?  The first exit we get to that will allow you to dump your shit... dump that shit, because if you keep that shit you'll create a real shitty ride!!!

--O.K...

(Miles..., Days..., Years later...)



-Sniff Sniff... you ain't got that shit outta here yet, have you?!?!?!?!

--No I forgot, I'm still holding it. Matter of fact... I, even, stopped smelling it! Thanks for reminding me to dump this shit... there's no telling how long I would have kept this shit in my lap...  Whew... It's smelling and feeling better already; and we haven't even pulled off yet.

-I told you girl... That shit could kill you, and then kill me too, because now your shit has just become my shit!

-I can see clearly now the shit is gone! I can see (and smell) all obstacles in my way...



"God has blessed you!!!"
-R3V.Jt

2 comments:

  1. lol.....very in your face...but nice approach.....aka....TUFF love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate!!!!! Great way to express the message too!!

    ReplyDelete