Thursday, May 5, 2011

Conversation Between God and Jesus

God to Jesus - Hey these humans are so crazy I feel like just wiping them off the earth.

Jesus to God - What can they do to redeem themselves?

God - Nothing, they are too far gone... I'll just let them all die and go to hell...

Jesus - There must be something I can do.  Just tell me.


God - There's nothing Son, just sit here, and we'll send a message to them that if they'll believe you are my Son, I'll save their lives.

Jesus - Wait that's a great idea, but if there was a way for me to go there and walk amongst them and let them see me face to face, and then we'll ask them to accept and believe that I'm your Son and they'll be saved... I'll be the sacrifice or their behalf...

God - You mean to tell me that you're suggesting that you go down to earth and walk amongst the humans, and then offer your life as the sacrifice for atonement of their sins...

Jesus - Exactly what do you think about that???

God - Sounds crazy, but at this point I'm willing to try anything...  If you go down there and offer your life as a sacrifice and they still don't believe I'm definitely going to send them to hell...

Jesus - Trust me, I'll show them things and leave evidence of my lineage that they'll have to believe one day... Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess...  But dad, please ensure me this, if I go down there and die, you CANNOT send them to Hell.  As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go and close hell, will you allow me to do that???

God - That's an awful big experiment but if you think it'll work I'm willing to give it a shot...

Jesus - Great, my entrance into earth will need to be miraculous, that way I'll already enter with a head start...  Remember, don't send me down there and let me die for them, if you're still not going to save them, because I could just stay here if that's the case... No matter how they act after I return to heaven... If I die, they can't!!! Deal???

God - Deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment